Martes, Mayo 17, 2016

Last post



1. How do you know that you are loved??
    I am love by someone if i can feel their effort, if he makes me feel special , if he makes me feel that I am perfect, when take good care of me if I am sick, when he listens to me and of course if he trust me . Support for me is also included, abd when he dont hide anything from me and of course if he will tell me that he love me.

 2.  Can love be measured??
    Yes,  some other girls said that love can be measured in flowers, cars and others. But for me , love can be measured by its action. It can be smaller actions or patience but it really mean a lot for your love ones.

 3. Why should we walk according to P.S. Castrence?
    We should walk because they are sone benefits in walking. Castrence stated that walking puts into play painlessly and unconsciously important body muscles. This puts all the muscle move. It can also maintain a good posture that makes an individual healthy. Castrence emphasizes here to try to walk and have a healthy life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento