Martes, Mayo 10, 2016

My life :)

 At first , i thought my life was just full of miserable happenings. But life is like a wheel , sometimes you're at the top, sometimes you're at the bottom. The wheel goes round from good times to bad times.
  
    My life starts at Dumaguete City Provincial Hospital. That time , i can say that we had a happy and healthy family. Our family last for 10 years until such time that my father learn to do some vices. Im 9 years old that time. Then because of that, they finally broke up for good . For the reason that, mom can't endure father's bad habbit anymore. But God has always a better plan for us. My mom finally met her 2nd love of her lifetime and so as my father. Of course, hatred can't be avoided at the beginning. It was like, starting a new family again. The adjustments was included. But when time goes by, i'de realize that maybe its time to accept the fact that mom and dad can't be together. Maybe , it's their destiny. Then finally, God gave us a new members of our family. One for my mother and the other one was from my father. I was so happy at that time, that God gave me a brother. Not just one but 2 little brothers. One thing that i'de learned was to trust my problems on  JAH God . For God will always find ways to make his people happy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento