Lunes, Mayo 9, 2016

my expectations for the new president

       




              Rodrigo Duterte is the new President in the Philippines 2016. we all know the profile of mayor Duterte since he is the mayor of Davao City, he removed crime and illegal doings in
Davao. I expect that president Duterte will also implement what he has done not only to Davao but also to the 3 provinces of the Philippines namely Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao. I also expect some economic changes. I hope that President Duterte has no favoritism in his administration and live a simple and contented life. And also, taxes will surely return to the tax payers in terms of good services. Lastly, I believe that President Duterte will impose laws, directives, presidential decrease with sincerity and honesty with the help of God.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento